“In Just 4 Hours … Discover How to Find and Hire the Perfect Candidates for Any Job at Your Dealership”
The people you hire – and the way you hire them – is the single most important factor in your dealership’s success.
Sound like a bold statement? Consider this:
- The wrong salesperson can cost you $10,000 to $20,000 or more in lost sales within just 3 to 4 months. (Now multiply that figure by the number of salespeople you go through each year!)
- The wrong service manager can cost you $100,000 or more in a year – plus Customer Service Index (CSI) issues.
- The wrong controller can leave your money disorganized and mismanaged – an incalculable loss.
- The wrong sales/desk manager can cost you $100,000 to $250,000 in a year.
- The wrong general manager can easily cost you $250,000 to $1 million in a year.
And it gets worse. You’ll also pay indirect costs, such as:
- Reduced customer satisfaction
- Loss of reputation and negative Internet postings that drive future customers away
- Manufacturer issues
- Costly legal consequences
- Hampered productivity as you’re constantly replacing team members
- Sky-high hiring and training costs
- Reduced team morale when toxic hires spread their negativity
Learn how to eliminate the hiring mistakes that have turned your dealership into a revolving door – and attract, interview and hire the right candidates who will remain part of your team for years to come.
The good news … you can learn these proven strategies in just four hours.
Discover Proven Hiring Secrets – from the Automotive Industry’s Top Recruiter
Hi, I’m Don Jasensky, the founder and CEO of Automotive Personnel, LLC, the nation’s leading automotive dealership recruitment firm.
For the past 28 years, I’ve been helping dealerships, finance companies and automotive aftermarket companies hire top-quality candidates who are an ideal fit for their positions – while avoiding costly hiring mistakes.
Before launching Automotive Personnel, I was a general manager for an automotive dealership in Cleveland, Ohio. I witnessed firsthand the tremendous cost dealerships suffer when the wrong candidates are hired. And I uncovered the truth about why the automotive industry has such high turnover rates…
Too many of us unknowingly make huge mistakes when hiring!
Which of These Common Hiring Mistakes Have You Made?
- You settle for someone who isn’t ideal simply because you desperately need to fill a position.
- You don’t check references.
- You don’t verify statements that candidates make during their interviews.
- You don’t verify employment information.
- You hire based on a gut feel – not on solid data.
- You lack a proven assessment process.
Please don’t feel bad if you’ve made (or are making) these mistakes. It’s not your fault. Virtually no one – including Ivy League graduates – is taught the right way to hire when going to school or on the job.
But now you can – in just 4 hours.
During How to Find, Interview and Hire the Best People for Any Dealership Position, you’ll discover the proven strategies I use when recruiting top-tier candidates – methods you can use immediately in your dealership.
Reserve your place to discover:
- Common hiring mistakes that dealerships make – and how to avoid them
- Ways to protect your dealership from legal issues
- Secrets to attracting the best candidates … so you never have to settle again
- How to properly assess candidates
- Best practices to ensure you’re hiring the right candidate for a job
Vice President of Franchising
JD Byrider Systems, Inc.
If You’re Involved In Hiring … You Should Attend
How to Find, Interview and Hire the Best People for Any Dealership Position offers valuable information and practical action steps for any dealership employee who:
- Makes hiring decisions
- Wants to consistently find the best candidates
- Writes job postings and wants to improve
- Wants to be more confident in their interviewing skills
- Is part of a hiring committee
- Is responsible for assessing candidates
- Conducts reference checks
- Onboards new hires to keep them enthused
- Wants to learn how to hire millennials
- Is committed to ensuring your dealership avoids costly legal issues
- General manager
- Sales manager
- Service manager
- Customer service manager
- HR team members
Hire the Best Candidates – the First Time
The average annual turnover in automotive dealership position is 40% – and as high as 100% for sales positions.
Why? Because when you don’t hire the right person for the job … they end up leaving.
Maybe you follow your gut when hiring and cross your fingers that it works out. Or perhaps you feel forced to settle because you aren’t attracting the type of candidates you want.
Whatever the reason, turnover rates will fall once you learn my strategies for recruiting top candidates in our industry.
That’s why we’ll cover the entire hiring process – from creating compelling job postings … to interviewing and assessing candidates … to making an offer and onboarding new hires.
What You’ll Learn During This 4-Hour, Dealership-Specific Training
Developing an Enticing Job Description
- The single most important question to ask at the beginning of the search
- The steps to writing a job description that will ensure that you eliminate hiring mistakes
- How to use your job descriptions as road maps to hiring great candidates every time
Advertising and Posting Strategies to Attract Premier Candidates
- A secret technique that doubles or triples the number of “terrific” candidates who apply
- The exact language that gets your posting in front of highly qualified candidates who were not looking for a new job
Interviewing Do’s and Don’ts
- Insights to help you stop feeling directionless when interviewing candidates
- Which traditional interview questions to skip (the information they yield is worthless for helping identify the right candidate for a job)
- The intelligent questions to ask if you want to make smart hiring decisions
- How to tell if your candidate’s excellent interviewing performance will translate into stellar work performance
Creating a Successful Hiring Committee
- Critical guidelines to ensure your hiring committees are successful – not a disaster
- Why hiring committees too often hire a “plow horse” when you are looking for a “race horse” – and how your staff can prevent this common problem
Properly Assessing and Evaluating Candidates
- Why it’s essential to apply the 80/20 rule when assessing candidates – and the right way to do it
- How to separate “job seekers” from “career seekers” – and why this is crucial to your hiring philosophy
- The “Show Me” technique for verifying what candidates say during interviews (Most interviewers skip this step – and end up making bad hiring decisions.)
- How to get employment references to open up and talk to you (Finally! A way to get the truth about the people you’re interviewing.)
How to Position the Job as a Huge Opportunity
- Strategies to make your company, position, and opportunity irresistible to candidates (Tip: Always assume that terrific candidates have other offers – then use my recruitment strategies to make your offer irresistible)
- How to sell the benefits of your company before, during and after the interview – and why all 3 phases are essential
- What most companies overlook when describing their job opportunities (skipping this step can cause spouses, mentors and relatives to talk your ideal candidate out of accepting your offer)
Making the Offer and Handling Objections
- Why it’s vital to guarantee that your candidate wants your position before making an offer – and how to do it
- How timing affects the chances that your offer will be accepted – and how much negotiating you’ll need to do
- The difference between what “job seekers” want to hear vs. “career seekers” – and how turning on one can turn off the other (Is your staff losing your favorite candidates by making this common hiring mistake?)
Professional Onboarding to Maintain Enthusiasm
- Why so few dealerships have onboarding programs – and how having one will turn your dealership into a hot place to work
- The most critical step to prevent “buyer’s remorse” (It’s easy to do – and can reduce turnover by up to 50 percent)
- Secrets to preventing new employees’ doubt in their decision to join your company (Use these immediately to maintain your new hires’ enthusiasm for months – and even years)
Top Legal Pitfalls – and How to Avoid Them
- The most costly and common legal issues that come up during the interviewing and hiring process – and what you should be doing to avoid them
- The questions that are most likely to get your dealership sued – and what to ask instead
The Top 7 Ways You’ll Benefit by Attending
- Eliminate the hiring mistakes you probably don’t know you’re making.
- Make your open positions sound more appealing … so you get more applicants.
- Attract better quality applicants (say goodbye to settling for warm bodies)
- Learn how to properly evaluate candidates and make sure they are a good fit before you offer a position (essential for reducing turnover).
- Discover how to attract the top-level candidates you currently don’t know how to reach – and who aren’t actively seeking a new job right now.
- Practically eliminate the chance of costly lawsuits by avoiding common – and hidden – legal pitfalls
- Enjoy better team morale and productivity as employees stick around longer and work together to achieve your dealership’s goals.
What You’ll Receive
- 4 hours of instruction from the automotive industry’s top recruiter, Don Jasensky
- A binder full of templates, questionnaires, job posting samples, worksheets and presentation slides, including:
- The checklists, templates and other tools that Don uses to recruit — resources you’ll put to work with every future hire
- The job posting template that we use every day to attract “cream of the crop” candidates for dealership positions around the United States
- A functional job description/roadmap template to help you clearly communicate each employee’s responsibilities
- 10 powerful interview questions to help you uncover the truth about the quality of the candidates you’re considering
- A checklist of the most important questions you should never, ever ask in an interview
- A checklist of steps to follow to properly onboard your new hires to keep them engaged and enthusiastic about your company
- Networking and brainstorming with your dealership peers
- A follow-up support call with Don to ensure that your next search is on the right track
Choose from Two Convenient Dates
Wednesday, November 15, 2017
Holiday Inn Cleveland (S. Independence)
Wednesday, November 29, 2017
Detroit Metro Airport Marriott
- 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. Registration, Networking
- 8 a.m. to Noon Seminar
- Noon to 1 p.m. Q&A with Donald Jasensky
An Investment That Pays Off With Your Next Hire
I’ve spent 28 years fine-tuning the strategies you’ll learn during this 4-hour, information-packed seminar.
If you were to hire my firm to fill your open positions using these strategies, you could reasonably invest a fee equal to 20% of the candidates’ income.
But I’ll give you these strategies and walk you step-by-step through how to use them for just $499.
Better yet … when you enroll a group of 3 or more, you’ll invest just $449 each (a $50 per person savings).
Considering that the wrong hire will cost your dealership a minimum of $10,000 (and typically much more), that’s an incredible value – and an investment that will pay off with your next hire. Lock in your spot here.
“For over 15 years Automotive Personnel, LLC has placed many successful candidates at our independent dealerships and indirect finance company. They have great contacts throughout the auto industry and are really the best recruiting firm in the business.”
Automotive Acceptance Corporation
Seating Is Limited. Register Today.
Because of space limitations at the hotel, seating at this event is strictly limited. Invitations are being sent to more than 300 dealerships in the Cleveland and Detroit metro areas…
And make no mistake:
The dealerships that learn these time-tested strategies will be the ones that attract the best candidates in your market. So if you’re tired of constantly needing to hire employees because of high turnover… If you want the peace of mind of knowing that you’re not breaking laws while interviewing and hiring prospects… If you want to find the best candidate for a position the first time you hire…
Reserve your spot now for How to Find, Interview and Hire the Best People for Any Dealership Position.
Your hiring mentor,
Don Jasensky, Founder and CEO
Automotive Personnel, LLC
P.S. Want to attend, but can’t make it to these events? Here are two options:
- Bring this event to your company and train your whole team at once. Request details here.
- Sign up for our VIP notification list to be the first to know about future seminars using the form below.
VIP Notification List
I am interested in attending a future session of “How to Find the Best Employees for Your Dealership!” Please keep me updated.